You worked hard for your money. Save that money by filing your federal and state income taxes for free at MyFreeTaxes.com. There’s no need to pay for an expensive tax preparer or software when you can use MyFreeTaxes. Safe and easy to use, MyFreeTaxes saves your work at every step so you can finish later.
Posts Tagged ‘interns’
Custom email notifications are set up to help alert you when a job has been posted that meets your profile criteria. This way you won't ever miss out, and you won't have to keep checking back on the Urban Interns site for new jobs!
The only catch is that you must have a profile … read more
SmallBizTrends.com and The Young Entrepreneur Council got together to offer some tips to startup managers in hiring. So if you're hoping to be on the receiving end of a startup gig, this can be great advice for you in terms of what NOT to do. Some problem areas for candidates are:
- Slow communications with prospective employers. Speed in responding to people is an indication of how much you want the job.
- Not knowing why you want to work at the company. Startups want to be
Didn’t catch the webinar with the experts at InternProfits last week? Click here!
On this free training you'll discover:
- The Top 3 Internships that ANY organization can create tomorrow (and literally get FLOODED with resumes)
- Why RIGHT NOW is the absolute best time to be hiring interns
- EXACTLY how to write a winning job description that will get hardworking, motivated people banging down your door (begging for an internship with your company)
- The BEST websites on the planet to post your internships
- How to successfully
Introducing the next post in our series on summer housing options for summer internship: Chicago!
Chicago is known for its summer street festivals, museums, and fabulous dining facilities. So spending the summer as a Chicago intern can be the experience of a lifetime. Don’t let the burden of finding great housing overtake the fun and excitement of your summer internship. Here are a few options to get you started in your search for the perfect summer home while you’re rocking your Chicago internship. … read more
Finding the right intern for your small business shouldn't be difficult. With the variety of candidates on sites like Urban Interns, you're bound to find more than one potential person for the job. But how can you evaluate who is the best fit for the position? Does a resume or interview really reveal what's ultimately important?
There's a recent trend of taking on interns for a trial period before offering a full-time gig, but is a trial internship more trouble than it's worth?
Here's a… read more