Social Media Intern Implementation Role
Confidential | Other - Virtual Job
Reports To: President
Responsibilities: Do you desire to learn the latest and greatest implementation strategies
for social media websites like Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and
more? Do you want to gain experience
implementing these cutting edge strategies and build your resume out to stand
levels above the rest? If you said “Yes,”
this is the role for you! I have
numerous social media strategies, courses, etc. that I have not had the time to
implement as of yet as well as cutting edge internet traffic driving strategies
(SEO). Your mission (if you choose to
accept it), is to read, interpret, and implement these various strategies
within the 2 major businesses that I focus on (one is a real estate business;
the other is an MMA – Mixed Martial Arts information & local business). You
will have access to me for guidance and I’ll make sure that we are on the same
page. Most of these are 3-5 day “mini”
projects in which we can implement and track results quickly. This experience alone and access to this
information will sky rocket your experience levels. Manage your own schedule, this role is based on deliverables.
* Must have exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using "social networking speaks" and online jargon.
* Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
* Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
* Be a collaborative team player
*Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best. You will be given projects/tasks and will implement the various strategies.
* Basic technical skills is a plus in Microsoft Office, Wordpress, etc.
Tasks / Skills
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Business Development
- Strategic Analysis
- PR / Marketing