Shop to Win | Boston
Reports To: Vice President, Business Development
Shop To Win is seeking a web designer with great visual design skills and strong UI/UX chops to join our team. As part of a small and diverse group, the ideal candidate will work closely with both business and development teams to create engaging consumer facing experiences online.
You'll be working on marketing campaigns, including banners, emails, and landing pages. Other work includes updates to web pages for our portfolio of products, as well as concepting new and exciting ideas for the web. Insight and understanding of e-commerce, sweepstakes and social networking is preferred. Excellent time-management skills are a must. Should be extremely detail oriented; possess the ability to multitask, and work independently and within a team environment. Excellent interpersonal skills are required as this position will interact with staff at all levels throughout the organization.
What We're Looking For
- Strong understanding of visual design and typography principles
- Knowledge of UI and UX best practices
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities & meet deadlines in a fast paced/moving target environment
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate designs and concepts to the team
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Must have an online portfolio of past web work
- Creative and collaborative brainstorming enthusiast
Tasks / Skills
- Graphic Design
- Web Design