Internship to job at dynamic start-up
Confidential | Other - Virtual Job
Reports To: Owner and CEO
Responsibilities: I'm looking for individuals who'll start out as interns but quickly become members of my company. You'll be assisting me in the adminsitration of the blog and website and web store with a HIGH degree of autonomy and alot of hands on experience. We're quickly becoming the dominant website in our niche of the animal information industry, so the whole process of internship to job could be less than a year or 6 months depending on how fast we grow. The responsibilities are including but not limited to the tasks listed below, as well as possible leadership roles of other interns after awhile. We have multiple internship openings, so if your skill set fits with several of the listed- contact us.
- Basic computer proficiency
- Knowledgeable of either Microsoft Office or Equivalent in Mac or OpenOffice software.
- Can use a basic web editor like godaddy.com with an eye for design.
- Blogging and Social Media experience is a MUST, this will be a large portion of the internship
- Knowing how to research is a must.
- Strong work ethic
- College Degree or in progress of one is preferred but not a must.
- Long-term career goal with start-up is preferred
*We'll teach you alot of the style and technical things we do but you must have a basic working knowledge of the above for us to teach you.
Tasks / Skills
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Odd Jobs / Errands
- General Administration
- Client Relations
- PR / Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development