Rockstar Entrepreneur Seeks Rock Star Assistant (Silverlake)
Woohoo, Inc. | Los Angeles
Reports To: CEO
Responsibilities: You: Reliable, multitasking, tech savvy, self directed, ambitious, and ready to hit the ground running...
Me: A busy entrepreneur with a rock star coaching and consulting business who needs a right-hand assistant who's not flaky
Approximately 15-20 hours/week. Could lead to full time for the right individual.
Start date: immediately
- Managing Word Press Blog Updates
- Managing Social Media Presence and Updates
- Managing Multiple Websites
- Coordinating Guests for Weekly Radio Show
- Scheduling All Client Work in Online Scheduling Software
- Updating Client Spreadsheets
- Event Coordination for October Live Event
Willing to train for right candidate. Hourly rate of $15.
To be considered, e-mail the following:
1. Subject line: Why I'm your rock star assistant
2. 3 examples of how you've shown initiative, self direction, and reliability in past work experience
3. Level of tech savviness with Word press and social media
4. 1 thing I should know about you that will help you stand out from the competition
No flakes, only serious rock stars apply!
Qualifications: Basic understanding of Wordpress
Experience with social media
If you have web design/tech skills, pay is HIGHER
Tasks / Skills
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Scheduling / Phone Calls
- Social Media
- Odd Jobs / Errands
- Client Relations
- Consumer Research
- Web Design