Social Media Interns
The Hotlist, | Boston
Reports To: Community Outreach Director
- Manage and maintain geographic specific social media assets.
with the local community through daily posts using Venuelytics and
- Research local event promoters and
introduce The Hotlist as a way to promote their event to a captive
Preferably each intern is
located in the following cities:
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Austin, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Enthusiastic and curious about community development and social media.
- Actively engages in multi-social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
- Engaged and active in the local social scene in their place of residence.
- At least 300-500 followers on Twitter.
- At least 300-500 followers on Facebook.
- Strong copywriting skills, preferred but not required.
commitment of 6 months.
- Selected interns will have the opportunity to learn the intricacies of community development using multi-dimensional social tools, effective search engine optimization, social media optimization and performance measurement.
- After successful completion of their internship participants will be entitled to a letter of recommendation from the Community Outreach Director.
- Successful interns can also use The Hotlist in their professional resume.
Tasks / Skills
- Social Media
- Consumer Research
- PR / Marketing