Justin , New York
454 W46 St. Apt. 5CS
New York, NY, 10036
Dear Sir or Madam:
As a recent graduate with a master in organizational
communication from Michigan State University, and a recent new citizen in New
York City, I am excited for the opportunity to interview for the assistant
position. I feel strongly my education and credentials would make me an
excellent fit for this opportunity; my resume and a letter of recommendation
are included for your review.
I have interned and worked for a wholesale company in New York City during certain summer vacations and other breaks from es. I have accomplished and thrived in almost all the competencies you're seeking. Here are a few highlights:
· Performed multiple administrative tasks in a variety of unique departments.
· Handled a wide range of creative services, including working with marketing and sales on various online and print communications.
· Developing and implementing communication strategies for reaching employees and potential clients.
· Exceptional writing and editing skills, which have been extensively honed over the last six years.
· Frequently convey the ability to recognize and counsel students with problems that may arise in their daily lives.
While attending school at Michigan State University, I interned at a counseling and psychiatric clinic; I also volunteered for a crisis hot line called the listening ear. Subsequently, I have extensive training and valuable experience helping individuals who are encountering financial, personal, educational, mental, physical and other problems in their lives.
I have wanted to live in New York City since I was a child, and since June 11 2012, with my hard earned degree in hand; I will be realizing my dream of living there. I hope you consider me for this job so I will be able to help other students fulfill there dreams as well.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
- Art / Media / Design
- Food / Beverage / Hospitality
- Event Planning
- Marketing / PR / Advertising
- Travel / Transportation
- TV / Film / Video
- Accounting / Finance
- Health / Beauty
- None Listed
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Scheduling / Phone Calls
- Social Media
- Odd Jobs / Errands
- General Administration
- Business Development
- Consumer Research
- Strategic Analysis
- PR / Marketing
- Financial Analysis
- Web Design
- Web Development