Your FUTURE employee!
Confidential, New York
My name is Roselyn Gonzalez and I am CONFIDENT that I possess the skills you seek! Just to give you an idea of what I have to offer, here are three reasons why you should consider me:
1. Strong work experience- I have worked in a practice management and support team for four years where I worked with everyone from clinicians, doctors, insurance companies and patients in order to provide quality patient care. I constantly handled multiple projects, found methods that allowed our department to stay current and increase the productivity of the company (something I am very proud of). I have worked with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Kredo, and RealMed; type at 80 wpm, fluent in three languages, and professional at all times.
2. Great work ethic- Multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and punctuality are some of my best strengths. Working in a medical setting has taught me great work ethic such as implementing HIPAA laws, honesty, respecting confidentiality and privacy, being proactive, and being professional at all times. Did I mention I am great with details? I love to break things down, find the solution to any problem, and make sure the final product is of satisfaction.
3. Love for knowledge and accepting to challenges/new experiences- At my last employment I started as a part-time receptionist. However, due to my love for knowledge, I wanted to learn more and four years later, I was promoted to team leader of the medical billing department! Even though this was not the easiest transition since I had no idea what medical billing was, I was able to master practices and codes, investigating and disputing errors, dealing with irate patients, and help the customer. I am willing to learn as much as I need to and take on challenges! I am also very passionate of my volunteer work which is the main reason I am seeking for a part-time position of 3-4 days a week, but please consider me flexible.
I am very excited of the possibility to meet with you and learn more about the position that you have available. I am available for immediate hire. Contact me for my resume, a list of professional references, and a letter of recommendation from my previous employer.
I hope to hear from you so we can schedule an interview and talk more. Thank you for your time!
- Sales / Business Development
- Marketing / PR / Advertising
- Health / Beauty
- None Listed
- Scheduling / Phone Calls
- Social Media
- General Administration
- Client Relations