Virtual Project Manager/ Coordinator
706 Barbara Lane Walnut Ridge, AR 72476
870 637 3834
I bring a dedicated and concerned approach along with a strong educational background and understanding of the Business Model and its importance to a fully functional future. My other skills in Web development and Business helps to further facilitate working relationship with the Business Operations for the potential clinic.
2011 Pursuing a Master’s of Science, Mental Health Therapy Capella University Grade Point 3.88 (75% complete)
2006 B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies, emphasis in Psychology and Business. Arkansas State University.
2005 M.O.S. Certified Microsoft Office Professional Word and Excel
2001 Associates in General Studies, emphasis in Psychology, Arkansas State University
2009-2011 AT&T Motivation Success Coach, Retention Research.
Worked primarily as a motivational marketing coach/ employee retention for Call Center Service Operators. Consulted for this company part-time and full time. Was responsible for engaging sales agents to work as positively and productively as possible to build sales and recruiting. Handled complaints and resolution for employees. Developed Training and positive team building projects.
2007-2009 Families Inc. Worked as a MHPP in Case Management. Worked with clients in the home to assist with treatment plan procedures and follow through. Provide case management services for Dual Diagnosis (MH/MR) consumers. Present cases in the treatment team meetings. Assist treatment team in developing triggers (treatment goals) and developing discharge plans. Evaluate and document consumer’s progress towards their goals and make appropriate referrals. Conduct different mental health related groups. Provide crisis intervention as needed. Help consumers make their own choices, so they can establish their own identity, and lead a normal life the best of their ability.
- Medicaid Attendant Care Provider, State Arkansas Attendant care provider for a woman with MS. Provided needs based counseling and personal assistance to her immediate needs. Handled the billing and necessary paper-work required by Medicare and Medicaid. Certified as an Attendant care provider through the State of Arkansas.
2004- 2006 Instructor and Career Counselor, Mid-South Community College
Facilitated Technology es such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Keyboarding. Was responsible for equipping students with the skills and knowledge, to not only further their education, but also gain essential job skills for immediate use.
1997-2000 Assistant Manager, Sears Responsible for selling large ticket items and merchandise. I was the lead salesmen in maintenance contracts and electronics.
- Kids Care Preschool: Parent Director and Behavior Counselor. Met with parents to help work with children for positive parenting techniques and focus training.
- First Methodist Child Center: Sponsored activities and promoted parental involvement in the school. Chaired Fundraising events and activities References:
- Sales / Business Development
- Event Planning
- Marketing / PR / Advertising
- Retail / Wholesale
- Software / Technology
- Travel / Transportation
- TV / Film / Video
- Arkansas State University BA/BS 2006
- Capella University MA/MS 2012
Mental Health Therapy
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Scheduling / Phone Calls
- Social Media
- Odd Jobs / Errands
- General Administration
- Client Relations
- Business Development
- Consumer Research
- Strategic Analysis
- PR / Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development