Dear Hiring Manager,
I was excited to read about the administrative assistant job opening on your career website. I have attached my resume for your review.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
I offer a seven-year track record in residential real estate, office management and administrative support. You can benefit from my following key strengths:
· Computer expertise with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
· Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll, administration, customer care, sales management, documentation preparation, database administration, travel/meeting/ tour coordination and project/program support.
· Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business programs.
Throughout my career, I have maintained the highest performance standards within a diverse range of administrative functions, which is clearly illustrated by my past successes. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for an interview to discuss my qualifications and candidacy in further detail. Please contact me at 917-232-3798 or by email:email@example.com if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Sales / Business Development
- Event Planning
- Accounting / Finance
- Health / Beauty
- New York Institute of Technology BA/BS 2002
- Queensborough Community College of the City University of NY Other 1997
- Email Marketing
- Scheduling / Phone Calls
- Social Media
- General Administration
- Client Relations
- Business Development
- Consumer Research